Monster Dance Party Monster Dance Party

Smooth Animation

Great animation on this piece! I do have to agree that it's too short though. I think you could have made a great movie by just stretching it out with some more dancing. Sound effects were great too! Really fit the style, I think!

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

A Great Tribute to the Rebel Alliance

Man, had to give you a review on this! One of the best tributes to a Star Wars universe i've ever seen. The music was great, the story was amazing. It was really nice, it gave me that warm feeling after I saw it. I applaud you, excellent work!

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Intense! Nice Animation!

Nice animation! Very smooth and fluid. I loved the voice acting too, albeit there was little, it was still very believable. The only thing I was a little sad about was the short time frame, I wish it was a little longer. But I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one! Great Job!

Pokepoo: The Super Badge Pokepoo: The Super Badge

Too many misses!

I like how the game plays, much like the originals that I'm more familiar with. I was doing pretty good until the whole "missed" attack feature came into play. I think it may be in there far too often! There was a time were I missed my attack four rounds in a row. WIth those kinda odds it may be impossible to finish the game. Good stuff though.

Girdf responds:

haha yeah if i make a second one i will fix it
but for now i dont care because i have 5 other games to submit

Boss Bash Boss Bash

Love the Concept!

I really love the idea and execution of this game! I must say you had a brilliant idea that takes me back. I would love to see an expanded version with more bosses. Keep up the excellent work!