Monster Dance Party Monster Dance Party

Smooth Animation

Great animation on this piece! I do have to agree that it's too short though. I think you could have made a great movie by just stretching it out with some more dancing. Sound effects were great too! Really fit the style, I think!

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

A Great Tribute to the Rebel Alliance

Man, had to give you a review on this! One of the best tributes to a Star Wars universe i've ever seen. The music was great, the story was amazing. It was really nice, it gave me that warm feeling after I saw it. I applaud you, excellent work!

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Intense! Nice Animation!

Nice animation! Very smooth and fluid. I loved the voice acting too, albeit there was little, it was still very believable. The only thing I was a little sad about was the short time frame, I wish it was a little longer. But I guess I'll just have to wait for the next one! Great Job!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Simply Hilarious

Loved it! This Zelda piece goes right up there with "The Real Legend." I love the movies where you take something that everyone talks about and turn it into a film. Great job! I can't count how many times me and my friends addressed the Link doesn't talk subject.

Keep up the amazing work! Excellent animation, excellent lip-sync, and one Hilarious joke! I hope you submit more!

GUM GUM

Excellent short!

Excellent work! I think this is a very successfull piece. Great animation, equally great story, plus short and sweet. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for more from ya!

By the way some of your angles were very cool, and rendered quite well!

Future Future

Excellent Visuals!

Had to write something on this one! I absolutely love the visuals you have here in this piece. Everything being lit up the way it was, gave it such a futuristic feel. Excellent job!

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Excellent Movie

I had to write about this one! Excellent movie, everything was right on! I love the interactivity between the characters Live and animated. Great job, everything was put together nicely. Keep up the great work.

Scrap Metal - Version 1 Scrap Metal - Version 1

Love the concept

I really like the story and concept to this, as well as your style. Although one thing I noticed was a lot of the time the mouths didn't sync up with the voices, and when he was talking to the crowd their voices got cut off just a second too soon. Other then that, it has some funny moments, and a good story.

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

A nice barrage of animation

There was some really good stuff in there. It's nice you held on to some scenes from your projects, even if you didn't finish them. I really liked some of those, they were done very well. I can't wait to see more of your work. Keep it up!

Rockman!! Next Attack Rockman!! Next Attack

A great Fan Made Piece

I had to write something about this one. I think this is a really nice fan made piece, I think it has a good style. I hope you make another one, and a little longer. Excellent work!